“Bridget Jones…goes back to her miserable bedsit, sits down, pours herself an enormous glass of chardonnay, sits there with mascara running down her cheeks saying, ‘Dear diary, I’ve failed again, I’ve poured an enormous glass of chardonnay and I’m going to put my head in the oven.’ Great marketing aid!”
Malkin: “Many readers have e-mailed about, Dunkin Donuts’ spokeswoman Rachel Ray’s clueless sporting of a jihadi chic keffiyeh in a recent DD ad campaign. I’m hoping her hate couture choice was spurred more by ignorance than ideology.” Ignorance over ideology, indeed…
- Clinton Person: your item is ridiculous
- Clinton Person: its really absurd
- AnaMarie Cox: which one?
- Clinton Person: saying that she wasnt thinking about him dying?
- Clinton Person: i get thats your shtick
- AnaMarie Cox: she wasn't, was she?
- Clinton Person: but show a little restraint
- Clinton Person: of course she wasnt
- Clinton Person: and you know that
- Clinton Person: fuck it
- AnaMarie Cox: hey
- Clinton Person: i'm done
- AnaMarie Cox: it was just very straightforward
- Clinton Person: right
- Clinton Person: straoghtforward is writing hrc made remarks and then posting them
- AnaMarie Cox: okay... is there anything not true in the statement that she was thinking about winning?
- Clinton Person: have a good weekend
Clinton also said he didn’t know Obama very well but called his wife’s Democratic nomination rival “an immensely talented man” before adding, “I think I understand him. There are enough similarities in our childhoods and things that I think I get what he is doing.”
Desperate to get attention for her cause to seat Florida and Michigan delegates, Hillary Clinton compared the plight of Zimbabweans in their recent fraudulent election to the uncounted votes of Michigan and Florida voters saying it is wrong when “people go through the motions of an election only to have them discarded and disregarded.”
“We’re seeing that right now in Zimbabwe,” Clinton explained. “Tragically, an election was held, the president lost, they refused to abide by the will of the people,” Clinton told the crowd of senior citizens at a retirement community in south Florida.